Kelly and Shelby

Archive for May, 2010|Monthly archive page

Busy, busy, busy

In Uncategorized on May 28, 2010 at 9:17 pm

Today marks the end of our first week as interns at Blue Corona!  All of our readers (Shelby’s dad and Mr. WordPress) may wish to check us out on the Blue Corona website! We are now officially members of the team…apparently we have been doing something right.   

Read the rest of this entry »


2010 Summer Goals

In Uncategorized on May 26, 2010 at 7:35 pm

On our very first day at our Blue Corona internship, CEO Ben Landers asked us if we had written goals for our lives.  Neither of us did, as most people don’t.  Ben then stressed the importance of written goals with the Harvard Business School Goal Story.  A man named Mark McCormack conducted a study on Harvard MBA students.  In 1979, he asked them “have you set clear, written goals for your future and made plans to accomplish them?”.  Only 3% of the students have written goals and plans.  Ten years later, the students were interviewed again and the 3% who had written out their goals were earning, on average, 10 times as much as the other 97% PUT TOGETHER!!!! Read the rest of this entry »

Who are we?

In Uncategorized on May 26, 2010 at 6:40 pm

Hi everyone! We are two summer interns for Blue Corona! Blue Corona is an online marketing, analytics, and optimization company located just outside of Washington, DC in Maryland.  We will be blogging about our experiences here as well as lots of new things we are learning.  We hope to update our blog every business day throughout the summer so check back regularly and follow us on twitter at BlueCoronaKandS!